- Current/retired police officers, firefighters, educators, and government employees in all 50 states need to come together to fight for those impacted by WEP. We need to show the strength of our brotherhood and sisterhood. We come together to fight for what’s right for all.
- We must, Rep. Gonzalez, said, “grow our circle.”
- ALL members of Congress must be lobbied. As we know—and as Rep. Gonzalez reiterated—members of Congress care most when they hear from THEIR constituents. Is YOUR member of Congress a co-sponsor of H.R.4540? If yes, contact his/her office to say thank you. If not, we need unions, organizations, and individuals from all 50 states to write letters, visit his/her office, and make phone calls saying, “I/We expect you to support Social Security Fairness!”
- ALL presidential candidates and Congressional incumbents and candidates need to be asked where they stand on Social Security Fairness.
- In South Texas, Rep. Gonzalez said, we need to ask our Winter Texans to join us in our efforts by contacting members of Congress in your home states! (I LOVE this idea!)
Side Note #2: Be sure to click on the links embedded in my post for more information!